Studio 8 Glass VIP workshopsbookings from Feb. 2017
Fusing & slumping workshop, glass on molds in the kiln ready for slumping
STUDIO 8 GLASS
VIP WORRSHOPS- A NEW CONCEPT IN LEARNING
• Do you want to do a workshop but the dates aren't right for you?
• Are you happy to pay a little extra for one-on-one tutoring?
• Do you have a couple of friends who could do the workshop as well?
• Studio 8 Glass can offer an alternative to this run-around of dates & prices.
• A simple price depending on numbers and a flexible time frame, whether it be for 3 hours or a week-long workshop with accommodation and meals.
WHAT CAN I DO?
Studio 8 Glass offers a range of kiln-formed glass workshops from beginners to advanced that spans from 3hrs to customised 1- 5 days depending on your requirements.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• You choose the dates- weekday or weekend (conditions apply)
• A solo - one on one workshop - will attract the premium price - still quality for money
• 2 or more participants pay a lesser rate per person on a decreasing scale to 4 maximum participants
• All workshop fees include materials, tools, notes, firing and morning tea for short workshops. Lunch & accommodation can be arranged on site if needed for longer workshops at an additional fee, or bring your own lunch.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR BUCKS??(max 4 persons)
WORKSHOP OPTIONS – BASIC (more available on request)
WORKSHOPS DURATION START/END SOLO + FRIEND (2) 3-4 FRIENDS
Glass Jewellery 3hrs 9am-12pm $180 $135 ea $90 ea
Glass jewellery 6hrs 9am-3pm $260 $190 ea $130 ea
Basic Fusing-flat 6hrs 9am-3pm $260 $190 ea $130 ea
Bowl or plate- fusing & slumping 1 ½ days
10am-12pm $360 $270 ea $240 ea
Advanced slumping 1 ½ days
10am-12pm $360 $270 ea $240 ea
Casting basic 6 hrs 9am-3pm $260 $190 ea $130 ea
Casting 3D 2 days 9am-3pm
10am-3.30pm $450 $340 ea $225 ea
Pate de Verre 6hrs 9am-3pm $320 $240 ea $160 ea
Fused glass mosaics 6hrs 9am-3pm $260 $190 ea $130ea
CONDITIONS & EXTRAS:
• All workshops need to be booked in at least 2 weeks previous to dates required. I may have to change times if a previous workshop is booked in. An unrefundable deposit of 50% is required on booking, unless there are extenuating circumstances. Full payment by direct deposit or cash on the day.
• You get workshop notes, a beautiful environment on acreage overlooking a lagoon; geese may appear!
• I make awesome coffees- latte, cappuccino, black short black - not good on skinny or soy, sorry. Also a selection of teas, black, green & herbal. Morning teas are usually home-made & kinda healthy!
• If you want lunch- it would be gourmet sandwiches, quiche or similar, depending on the cook. (extra cost)
• Accommodation is in a self-contained caravan overlooking the lagoon with queen bed, full fridge, oven & 4 burner gas hotplates, microwave, shower & loo plus aircon if hot. You can self cater, or eat with us in the house - home cooked farm meals. If you are not wanting solitude, we have a spare room in the house as well, share our bathroom & or our evening meal.
• There are plenty of options to see the region if you have a vehicle- and eat at the local establishments just 4kms into Childers.
If you have any questions please contact me- Jude, your host & tutor or Paul also your host.
• Email pjATstudio8glass.com.au
• Phone 07 41263676
• Mobile 0407655497
• Website- www.studio8glass.com.au. Facebook - just google Studio 8 glass Australia & you will find me!